3. Pure Mathematics and Further Maths Teacher Mr. Ekini Mounfoulaou B.Sc Mathematics 1997 M.Sc Applied Mathematics 1998 University of Sidi Mohammed Ben, Abdallah, Fes, Morocco 18 years teaching experience
5.Geography/Civic Education Teacher Olakunle Manasse B.Sc ED Geography M.Sc Regional Planning University of Ibadan 18 years teaching experience
6. Information Technology Teacher Mr. Oni Oluwaseun Samuel, B. Sc Computer Science 1991 University of Lagos 25 years of teaching experience 7. Agric Teacher Akpede Taiwo Patrick B. Agric (Animal Production) M. Sc (Animal Science) University of Ibadan 17 years teaching and farm management experience
9. Accounting/Economics Teacher Mr adebayo who is a chartered accountant (ICAN) with B.Sc in Economics from University of Ibadan and M.Sc in Finance from University of Lagos, teaches Accounting and Economics
10. English and Literature Teacher Mrs Dedekuma Iyabode Yetunde has an N.C.E and BA in English and Literature from University of Ibadan. She has 16 years teaching experience
11. Christian Religion Studies Teacher
12. Financial Accounting Teacher
13. Government and Sociology Teacher Mr Ogoke Christian Onyema – He is in charge of advance level GCE and International University Foundation Programme(IUFP) of the College He has B.A in History and M.Sc in International affairs from Abia State University Uturu. He has 15 years teaching experience
14. Chemistry Teacher Ekuma Emmanuel Obinna N.C.E Chemistry/Physics and B.Sc in food Science and brewery in 1989. He is an authority in chemistry, with 35 years teaching experience WESTMINSTER COLLEGE LAGOS APPOINTS AN ADMINISTRATOR L-R Chief Johnson Barovbe, Managing Director Westminster College Lagos, Mrs Elena Erimafa, College Administrator, Mrs Helen Ayisire, College Principal.
Westminster College Lagos, one of the high brow, citadel of qualitative educational institutions in Nigeria, has added an erudite mathematician to its staff as an administrator of the College.
The new Administrator, Mrs Elena Ivanovna Erimafa, had her M.Sc degree in pure mathematics from Kalinin State University in Russia.
Her working experience in the educational institutions started in 1977 as a mathematics teacher in Chernogubovo Secondary School, Kalinin USSR. She came to Nigeria as an expatriate and started as a mathematics lecturer from 1982 – 1992, a period of ten years at the then Bendel State University now Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma.
From 1996 – 1998, she worked at Atlantic Hall Secondary School, Maryland, Lagos as a Mathematics teacher. While in 1999 to 2002, she was the Administrator of Lydia Secondary School, Benin City, Edo State. She moved on to be a Vice Principal in charge of Junior Girls Hostel, at Igbenedion Education Centre, Benin City Edo state, from 2003 – January 2010.
While introducing the new Administrator, Chief Johnson Barovbe, the Managing Director of Westminster College Lagos, has visualized the future of Westminster College as an institution that will continue to train the Nigerian leaders in academics, moral, aesthetics and discipline.
He said that the College will continue to improve on its courses especially ‘the One Year International University Foundation Programme, for Medicine, Engineering, Law, Business Administration and Economics.
He added that Westminster College believes in the recruitment of experienced and professionally qualified teachers for qualitative teaching and enthusiastic learning, vigorous extra-curricular activities and attentive pastoral care.
The College administrator, Mrs Elena Erimafa, being a mathematician, a seasoned educationist, will bring with her, enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, encouragement, stimulation and success into the day to day life of Westminster College Lagos students.